The City of Crystal River operates a trolley service in Crystal River that operates 7 days a week from 8:30am to 4:30pm. This trolley takes you straight into Three Sisters Springs so you can enjoy the park and boardwalk. Additionally these are nice trolleys – fully enclosed with air conditioning and heat.
Here are the facts and details:
- You must start at the Three Sisters Springs Center located at 123 NW US HWY 19 in Crystal River, FL.
- Runs 7 days a week from 8:30am to 4:30pm, HOWEVER you must purchase your wristband from the Center by 3:30pm.
- The cost of an all day trolley armband which includes admission to Three Sisters Springs is $15.00 for adults, $5.00 for children and $12.50 for seniors (over 62).
- You can also pay on your phone and show your phone at the Center to get your actual wristband.
- The trolley has 2 stops – Three Sisters Springs & Heritage Village on Citrus Ave.
- It is your responsibility to get back on the trolley to get back to the Welcome Center.
- You can WALK up to Three Sisters Springs and pay $15.00 to get a wristband to enter; from there you can hop on the trolley and take it to any of the other stops.
- THERE IS NO PUBLIC PARKING AT THREE SISTERS SPRINGS. You can’t ride your bike onto Three Sisters Springs either. The City is being a highly responsible steward of the property and taking every precaution to maintain its condition.
- You can bring a picnic lunch with you to enjoy at any of the City Parks (Three Sisters, Hunter Springs & Kings Bay). The city strongly encourages packing out your trash.
- No your pet can not ride with you…Unless they are a certified service dog.
- The trolleys and Three Sisters Springs boardwalk are fully ADA compliant.
To BOOK YOUR TOUR please visit the City’s Three Sisters Springs website.